Thursday, February 1, 2007

What about these guys?


It ain't over! We went to the Boise Co-Op last night and guess what we found? You should already know because I put a picture at the beginning of this post. There WILL be another drinking game this weekend! These are the challengers to the reigning kings...Sprecher and Henry's. Let me know if you have tried any of these before.


By the way, they had Sprecher creme soda there for only $1.10...I got a bottle. I'll let you know what I think of that on it's own.


Oh yeah, I've gone overboard...but "I'm Livin' Like I'm Dyin'!" Ain't it cool?

7 comments:

Lorilu said...

Interesting post since your "wife that taste is not as SOPHISTICATED as yours..." had to TALK you into buying these and doing another taste test!

n2J said...

Ok Mrs. "I Love Barqs". I'll see you at round #2! Do we need to get some coffee beans or something to smell in between tastes so that they don't run together?

Barry Hughes said...

I love root beer too! When I see a new kind I've got to try it as well! We stopped by Powell's right when it opened too. What a cool place.

HOOKM14 said...

we are looking forward to the taste test fest....

Anonymous said...

Just for a change might I suggest an iced tea tasting contest? The possiblities would endless. And surely it would end with less digestion distress. Just a thought.

By the way, do you know who won the super bowl?

SPARKY said...

i think there may be something wrong w/you:o)
no...i'm an avid rootbeer lover too. i'm always up for trying some different kind of drink, especially when it's packaged in a glass bottle

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.