Friday, July 6, 2007

Further Thanks

So I'm sitting in my office this morning and I gotta tell you...it's awesome! My wife bought these apple/vanilla plug in smelly things and they smell great.

Last week it was me, my desk and a group of white bankers boxes hanging out in what might as well have been a storage unit. Today I sit here in my home away from home. It's professional, homey, clean, nice smelling all the way down to the new candy jar and water pitcher/glasses. I think they thought of everything! I can't even kill the plants...they're plastic! For a couple chicks, they know how to decorate something a guy will like.

So I now would like to officially thank my Fantastic wife and her Superfriend. Your kind act and hard work have made a great difference in my day and attitude about being at work. It no longer feels like my job...but more a part of my life.

I know you girls have husbands that appreciate you. I just want to take some time to say it. Thanks!

1 comment:

hot potato said...

you deserve a nice place to work-- a big "your welcome!"