Thursday, January 3, 2008

Remember when...

I remember being a kid and the excitement of opening Christmas presents...best day in the world...period. Now my wife and I get to re-live the excitement through our son. I'm sure the rest of you parents can relate. I have to say this boy keeps us smiling and laughing...yep, we love him.

Thanks to all his grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends for his presents...and a couple from Santa of course (red and white wrapping paper).

Do you think he likes what he got?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.