Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Best Invitational Yet?

I've had a lot of things going on lately, but this past weekend was the one event I was eagerly awaiting. Long story short...it did not disappoint. I will do a longer post on the 2007 Bandon Invitational later with results, winners, losers, etc. For now, here is the happy group on 1 of our 2 sunny days and the big sandbagger who added 3 more medals to his "bling bling" collection in addition to the plaid jacket.
Before I go though, it is worth mentioning the team below set the all-time Invitational record on Day 3 this year with 85 points (and the 2 lowest gross scores for the tournament). Hey, I think one of them is me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weekend.
Glad you did good and had fun. Like your "buddy" golfing with you. Love, RB mom